This is definitely one of the most happiest moments in my life.This blog world has identified a different me in me. Only after coming to the blog world , My paper crafts and painting once used to be hobbies have become my passion.And guess what I have made some origamy stuffs and dispayed at home . Friends who visited my house were thoroughly impressed with it and being it summer, they have started asking me to start summer classes for the kids. If it was one ,I would have taken it as a best compliment I have ever got. But when you hear the same for the third time , it really makes me to think about it.I have resolved to start up something differently for the next summer for the kids.
Followed by that, I am drenched in awards this time which makes me doubly happy . Most of the awards have come with a Tag making me to think which is the last thing I will ever want to do. So awards that require my brain will take a little time to get posted.
This awards have been passed on to me by yummy team of yummyoyummy and Rumana of Spice ur sense.Thank you ladies , I feel very honoured dearies.Do check out their blogs for their wonderful collection of recipes.You will be amused as much as I did.
This award has come with a couple of rules to share 10 things about me and need to pass this award to fellow bloggers.
I would like to pass on this award to aruna manikandan of Veggie Paradise,Ms.Chitchat of Chitchat@crossroads,Leena of namma Saviruchi ,swathi of Zesty south indian recipe ss of SS blogs here,Kiran of Samudhura
Ten things about me :
1. I am Pavithra Srihari ( I take this opportunity to change my name from verum Pavithra to Pavithra Srihari as there are more than one Pavithra here)hailing from a small town called Karur in Tamilnadu and settled in Bangalore after Marriage.
2. Very simple and ambitious.
3. Started my CA course after my Marriage and my final exams are on its way.Hope to complete it without flunking.
4. Passionate about dancing though not a trained classical dancer.Still regret for it.I am passionate about paper crafts and paintings as well.
5. I really hate to go out for shopping with anyone who cannot decide on a thing .That said, I am not much of a shopper at home ,but brigade road has transformed me into a voracious shopper.
6. I am a big road street foodie. The sandwich auto cart shop in chennai egmore is my fav of all.I have such favs in bangalore and coimbatore as well.
7. Biggest tamil movie buff.If you have seen Rajini and Goundamani in Mannan movie, just imagine me there waiting in the q to buy movie tickets with one glass in my goggles. Internet is made my life easier nowadays.
8. I am a person with starting trouble.Too lazy to get started on anything and once started I can easily drop of things if not interesting as well.
9. A bit egoistic.
10. of all I am a great cook.If I dont call myself after all whoelse will.