I have recently bought a silicone muffin tray and so do you need any more reason to bake a muffin ??? Due to my baking adventures I added on like 3 -4 kgs and have been always feeling fat . But still I realised I cannot stop myself from baking.
So suddenly thought why not I bake something which is of low fat. I initially thought of making carrot muffins since Carrot cake was already featured in my blog , carrot gently paved the way for apple to appear once in my blog.
I felt the cake was too moisty the next day otherwise it was damn good and got a thumpsup from Hari.
Dry Ingrdients :
- Whole wheat flour - 1 cup( maida would have tasted much better)
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tspn.
- Apple - 2 nos.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.( I like the muffins to be less sweet and since applesauce also sweet i just added 2 tbsp)
- Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp.
- Nutmeg powder - 1/2 tsp.
Wet Ingredients :
- Mix all the dry ingredients including apple and keep it aside.
- Now mix the wet ingredients and stir in the dry mixture slowly until well blended.
- Bake it in a muffin tray at 180 degree celsius and your fatless muffins are ready.
I am sending this to sharmi's Lets munch tea time snacks event and Akila's Dish Name Starts With : A Event.