Thursday, February 4, 2010
Sometimes,mostly on sundays I binge eat.So to compensate for that I eat very light at night.This is one such light meal for dinner but with full of nutrients.
Carrot - 3 nos.
Milk - 1 cup
Cinnamon - 1 inch stick
Bayleaf - 1
Onion - 1 no.
Ginger - small piece
Butter - 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
1. Cut the carrots into cubes .
2. Heat the pressure cooker and add butter.
3. Once the butter is melted, add cinnamon,bayleaf, ginger and onion.Fry until onion turns into light pink colour.
4. Now add carrot cubes and saute it for a minute.
5. Add milk and pressure cook for one whistle in sim.
6. Let it cool completely and then remove cinnamon,bayleaf and ginger.
7. Blend this mixture smoothly.If it is too thick, add some water to get the desired consistency and bring it to boil.
Serve hot with Toasted bread.This makes a complete meal for dinner.