- Mushroom - 200 gms.
- Onion - 1 no.
- Green chilly - 2 nos.
- Curry Leaves - 10
- Pepper Powder - 4 tbsn.
- Oil - 2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wide pan and once it reaches smoking hot , add onion and saute till onion turns translucent.
- Reduce the flame to medium , add green chillies and mushroom and keep the pan closed for 5 minutes. Mushroom will start leaving water and cook under covered until all no water is seen.
- Then reduce the flame to sim , add curry leaves, pepper powder, salt and cook uncovered for about 15 mins stirring in between .
- Mushroom will get kind of roasted and the curry leaves gives superb flavour to the fry .
- Preferably use non stick pan , will consume less oil and when in sim , you dont have to worry about it getting stick to the pan .
- Pepper powder can be adjusted according to taste.
- Capsicum can also be used to give extra flavour and the quantity.