Thanks a lot Suma ...
- Dark Chocolate : 175 gms.
- Condensed milk - 200 gm.
- Butter - 2 tbsn.
- Pista - 75 gms.
- Salt a pinch.
- Grate the chocolate and put all the ingredients except pistas into a heavy bottomed pan.
- Place it on a stove and give a gentle stir on low flame , once the chocolate is completely melted that should not take more than 3 minutes mix in the pistas .
- Pour it into a 6 inch rectangular pan lined with foil .
- Let it cool and then keep it in refridgerator for about 2 hours. by then fudge would have all set well.
- Cut it into desired shapes. Immediately put it back into the freezer.
- It should be served straight from freezer and need not thaw it .
Here is my chocolatey fudge going in for Madhuri's The chocolate Fest.